Saturday, February 2, 2013

Have a Heart This Month


                January’s finished and the challenge to think of those who are isolated is over.  This month, I challenge you to think of things that are related to the subject of love, or the heart.  Yes, I know, it’s not very creative of me.  After all, this is the month of Valentine’s Day.  But, next month will be more difficult, so I chose an easy one this month. 

                To get you started, I will make you groan as I suggest that you think, “hearty.”  Get it heart, hearty.  All right, maybe it’s lame.   It’s chilly outside making it a good time to eat things that will stick to your ribs as it were – something hearty.  So, when you go grocery shopping, consider picking up one of the following items for your local food pantry:  Canned Chili, Hamburger Helper, Macaroni and Cheese, Chunky Soup, Dinty Moore Beef Stew.  I’m sure if you think about it; you can come up with even more great ideas. 

Have a heart and think, “hearty.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment